It’s that time of year again! We’re gearing up for a treat filled kiddo fun day! Lots of sweets, lots of candy, lots of chocolate! If you are entertaining the kiddos or having a Halloween Party of your own, you might be looking for some fun, easy and healthy Halloween treats to add some YUMMY and theme inspired good for you food to your next Halloween noshing and snacking event.
We love to incorporate fruits and vegetables in all that we do! Why not try two super fun, healthy Halloween inspired fruit treats! Here are two great ideas that won’t take you more than a few minutes to prepare.
- Grab a bunch of clementines and remove the peel, keeping them whole
- Chop Celery lengthwise into thirds and then across into 1/4 – 1/2 inch pieces. or use a spring of Parsley and insert it the middle of the clementine to resemble the stem.
- Peel 2 to 3 bananas and cut them in half.
- Place cut sides down so the banana halves stand up
- Add two chocolate chips for the eyes (use tiny chips) and one chocolate covered espresso bean for the nose (if you are making these kiddo friendly, substitute the espresso bean for another chocolate chip)
Serve your Ghost ‘n’ Pumpkin fruit on a wooden tray or a simple Halloween Platter.
Enjoy and have fun!